4′′ (4 inch) Self Priming Centrifugal Fire Sprinkler Pump
|FOB Price:||US $200-9,200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-9,200/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JT-4
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Semi-Open
- Pump Material: Cast Iron or Stainless Steel
- Seal Type: Mechanical Seal
- Rotation Speed: 750-2150rpm
- Max. Suction Lift: 7.6m
- Color: Optional
- Trademark: Y&L
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Max.Head: 10-30m
- Driving Type: Diesel Engine or Electric
- Working Pressure: Low Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump, Pumps, Condensate Pump, Circulating Pump, Fire Pump
- Impeller Material: Cast Iron or Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Max. Pass Soild Dia.: 76mm
- Pump Spare Parts: Pump Casing, Impeller, Seal, Coupling, Bearing,etc
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Specification: 4 inch
- HS Code: 8413709990
|Flow Rate||Heed||Power||Inlet&Outlet Size||Max. solid||Max. Suction Lift|
1.High and Dry mounting for fast and easy services
JT series are self-priming centrifugal pump , they can be mounted on high and dry at floor level ,with only the suction line down in the liquid . Service or maintenance can be performed quickly and simply with common hand tools and without having to pull the pump . There are no long drive shafts to install and align . no hoists or cranes required , and no need for service personnel to enter the pump.
2. Clogging is kept to a minimum ,so downtime is virtually eliminated
Solids handling pump is designed for virtually clog-free performance,will handle spherical solids up to 3 inch ( 76mm ) in diameter and allow solids to pass through the entire pump , not just the impeller . If a clog does occur ,it can be eliminated quickly and easily by opening the cover plate, removing the clog ,and returning the pump to normal operation ,all in just a few minutes' time .
3.Service is simple , fast and economical
The removable cover plate allows for convenient inspection or service of the impeller ,seal and wear-plate , with no special tools required . If the pump shaft or bearing need service , the entire rotating assembly can be removed without disturbing the pump casing or piping . plus , the rotating assembly is sealed with an O-ring which permits external clearance adjustments .
4.Automatic priming means dependable performance
Require very little attention , resulting in significant savings of maintenance time and money , Properly applied and installed , and after an initial priming , will continue to reprime automatically . Our J series pumps will reprime with only a partially filled pump casing and a completely dry suction line .
1. Municipal engineering ,Wastewater treatment ,constructional engineering
2. Sewage collection or discharge in residential community
3. Sewage discharge in hospital and hotel
4. Centralized and staged disposal in sewage treatment plant
5. Water drainage station
6. Seriously polluted water discharge
7. Agricultural irrigation
8. Fire fighting system.
Good pre-sale service is an important guarantee to the customer interest. Our Professional senior service engineer to provide customers with design plans and consultant, which avoids the unnecessary loss caused by improper operation of customers to the largest extent.
Our highly professional service staff continuously provides tracking service, giving instruction to installation, explicating the operation main points and cautions in order to ensure the efficient operation of the product and reduce the breakdowns caused by improper operation of customers to the largest extent.
We will check the customers' usage of pump regular positively in order to correct the improper operation of customers in time, carry through the guidance of maintenance in time.