4 Inch Self Priming Bare Shaft Centrifugal Pump
|FOB Price:||US $2,510-6,890 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,510-6,890/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JU-4
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Semi-Open
- Pump Material: Cast Iron or Stainless Steel
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Max. Suction Lift: 5.2m
- Application: Sewage, Irrigation ,Fire Fighting Ect.
- Specification: 4 inch
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Max.Head: 50-80m
- Driving Type: Diesel Engine or Electric
- Working Pressure: Low Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump, Pumps, Circulating Pump
- Impeller Material: Cast Iron or Stainless Steel
- Seal Type: Mechanical Seal
- Rotation Speed: 1150rpm-2350rpm
- Max. Pass Solid Dia.: 28.57mm
- Trademark: Y&L
- Origin: Shanghai, China
The self-priming centrifugal JT series is the standard for industrial and sewage application. The heavy duty construction and easy-to-service design have made Gorman-Rupp T series pumps the standard in the industry. The combination of different sized pumps, impeller/bane trims and speed variations ensure that the correct capacity pump will be matched to the exact requirements of your system, whether it's a small sub-division or a large waste collection system. These pumps feature a large volute design that allows them to reprime automatically in a completely open system without the need for suction or discharge check valves, and they can do it with the pump casing only partially filled with liquid and a completely dry suction line.
Features of the Self Priming Pump
1.High and Dry mounting for fast and easy services
JT series are self-priming centrifugal pump , they can be mounted on high and dry at floor level ,with only the suction line down in the liquid . Service or maintenance can be performed quickly and simply with common hand tools and without having to pull the pump . There are no long drive shafts to install and align . no hoists or cranes required , and no need for service personnel to enter the pump.
2. Clogging is kept to a minimum ,so downtime is virtually eliminated
Solids handling pump is designed for virtually clog-free performance,will handle spherical solids up to 3 inch ( 76mm ) in diameter and allow solids to pass through the entire pump , not just the impeller . If a clog does occur ,it can be eliminated quickly and easily by opening the cover plate, removing the clog ,and returning the pump to normal operation ,all in just a few minutes' time .
3.Service is simple , fast and economical
The removable cover plate allows for convenient inspection or service of the impeller ,seal and wear-plate , with no special tools required . If the pump shaft or bearing need service , the entire rotating assembly can be removed without disturbing the pump casing or piping . plus , the rotating assembly is sealed with an O-ring which permits external clearance adjustments .
4.Automatic priming means dependable performance
Require very little attention , resulting in significant savings of maintenance time and money , Properly applied and installed , and after an initial priming , will continue to reprime automatically . Our JT series pumps will reprime with only a partially filled pump casing and a completely dry suction line .
|Capacity||Head||Power||Inlet&outlet Dia.||Max.Solid Dia.||Max.Suction Lift|
Application1. Municipal engineering ,Wastewater treatment ,constructional engineering
2. Sewage collection or discharge in residential community
3. Sewage discharge in hospital and hotel
4. Centralized and staged disposal in sewage treatment plant
5. Water drainage station
6. Seriously polluted water discharge
7. Agricultural irrigation
1. Delivery: Delivery time will be on time as the contract. Usually, our company need 25 working days for diesel engine pump, and for bare shaft pump, it takes 15 working days,
2. Warranty: 12 month for the pump body, 3 month for the main working parts.
3. Package: We use plywood case to pack our pump, which is durable for ocean transport.
4. On-sales Service: we will clear show you everything in fact when you place an order with us. We will take photos or videos to show you our production situation, and report the production situation to you.
5. Quality: we will test our pump before delivery, and we will follow up the pump working conditions per three months when the pump put into use. If you need spare parts, we can send to you in 1 or 2 weeks.
Welcome to visit our factory!